What makes Torridon so good? We’re often asked what it is that draws us back to Torridon time and time again – we actually spent more evenings there than in Wales in summer 2017! So here goes… Landscape Torridon is one of those rare places where the mountains rise straight out of the sea. Jagged…
“Awesome guiding in Scotland 👍 Always smiling and taking care of us, thanks 😀” Bjørnar Nygård, Norway
Tailor-made rides and breaks
Custom classics – day rides, weekends or holidays. Any location, any group size
Ride where you want, how you want and with who you want. We take care of the rest…
• Brecon Beacons
• Lake District
• Peak District
• Scottish Trail Safari
• Wales Trail Safari
• England Coast to Coast
• Wales Coast to Coast
• Your own idea?
Tom’s years of experience as a guidebook writer and route researcher at mbr magazine means we’ll know the best trails wherever you choose.
We can provide…
- Total flexibility – from a single rider or a couple to large groups or clubs.
- Tailor-made packages – From a day trip to a month.
- Mix and match service – Guiding, accommodation, transport, meals – you choose
- Any level catered for – Beginners to Experts and everybody in between. E-mtbs too.
- Bike hire – Available on request
- Coaching – available as part of any package
- Full consultation – advice on every aspect of your trip and a no-obligation quote