“Great guide, accommodation and food. Nothing not to like :-)” Richard Ford, Swindon
Dark Peak Delights weekend
Tick off those Peak District classic mountain bike descents in one all-inclusive, fully-guided weekend
Our Peak District Mountain Bike Tour heads out into the famous Dark Peaks, rising from the Hope and Edale Valleys, making up the northern areas of the Peak District National Park this is one of the UK’s best mountain biking destinations for natural and rocky trails. The valleys of the Dark Peaks are littered with rocky gritstone, endless single track and technical riding that makes for some incredibly fun trails whilst testing your ability on the bike!
- Top-notch, big mountain riding on some of England’s best trails
- Jacob’s Ladder/Edale/Ladybower/Cutgate
- Beautifully converted, super-comfy barn accommodation
- Awesome food prepared by our own chef
Check out this client video
13th – 15th May
12th – 14th August
16th – 18th September
- Accommodation – All accommodation – 2 nights in a superb B/B
- Meals – delicious cooked breakfasts & Packed lunches and
- All guiding – 2 full day’s guided riding with 2 BC Level 3 Guides – maximum client to guide ratio 8-1
- Safety Equipment – First aid kits and emergency shelters carried by our guides alongside your personal equipment packs
- Financial failure insurance – Ensuring your money is 100% protected from the second we receive it until we have delivered your trip of a lifetime.
(Evening meals are eaten in the local pubs / restaurants)
Is this weekend for me?:
The riding can be tailored a little to suit the group but definitely won’t be suitable for complete beginners. You’d want to be comfortable tackling trail centre Red trails as a minimum, and happy to have go, or at least walk, more technical stuff.
Fitness-wise, we’ll be looking at biggish days – at least 5-6 hours – with plenty of ups and downs. But we’re not racing and we won’t leave anybody behind – up or down.
If you have any concerns about your ability or fitness, please get in touch