“Great guide, accommodation and food. Nothing not to like :-)” Richard Ford, Swindon
Dark Peak Delights weekend
Tick off those Peak District classic mountain bike descents in one all-inclusive, fully-guided weekend
Our Peak District Mountain Bike Tour heads out into the famous Dark Peaks, rising from the Hope and Edale Valleys, making up the northern areas of the Peak District National Park this is one of the UK’s best mountain biking destinations for natural and rocky trails. The valleys of the Dark Peaks are littered with rocky gritstone, endless single track and technical riding that makes for some incredibly fun trails whilst testing your ability on the bike!
- Top-notch, big mountain riding on some of England’s best trails
- Jacob’s Ladder/Edale/Ladybower/Cutgate
- Beautifully converted, super-comfy barn accommodation
- Awesome food prepared by our own chef
Check out this client video
13-15 August 2021 (Sorry, trip sold out)
13th – 15th May
12th – 14th August
- 2 full day’s guided riding with 2 BC Level 3 Guides – maximum client to guide ratio 8-1
- 2 nights B&B in a superb barn conversion. Packed lunches and delicious 2-course evening meals, cooked by our own chef.
- Beer, wine and soft drinks
Is this weekend for me?:
The riding can be tailored a little to suit the group but definitely won’t be suitable for complete beginners. You’d want to be comfortable tackling trail centre Red trails as a minimum, and happy to have go, or at least walk, more technical stuff.
Fitness-wise, we’ll be looking at biggish days – at least 5-6 hours – with plenty of ups and downs. But we’re not racing and we won’t leave anybody behind – up or down.
If you have any concerns about your ability or fitness, please get in touch