“Great guide, accommodation and food. Nothing not to like :-)” Richard Ford, Swindon
Dark Peak Delights weekend
Tick off those Peak District classics in one all-inclusive, fully-guided weekend…
• Top-notch, big mountain mtb’ing on some of England’s best trails
• Jacob’s Ladder/Edale/Ladybower/Cutgate
• Beautifully converted, super-comfy barn accommodation
• Awesome food prepared by our own chef
• The drinks are all on us!
Check out this client video from July 2017…
13-15 August 2021 (5 places left)
• 2 full day’s guided riding with 2 BC Level 3 Guides – maximum client to guide ratio 8-1
• 2 nights B&B in a superb barn conversion. Packed lunches and delicious 2-course evening meals, cooked by our own chef.
• Beer, wine and soft drinks
Is this weekend for me?:
The riding can be tailored a little to suit the group but definitely won’t be suitable for complete beginners. You’d want to be comfortable tackling trail centre Red trails as a minimum, and happy to have go, or at least walk, more technical stuff.
Fitness-wise, we’ll be looking at biggish days – at least 5-6 hours – with plenty of ups and downs. But we’re not racing and we won’t leave anybody behind – up or down.
If you have any concerns about your ability or fitness, please get in touch