Coming soon – Page being updated 20/11/2021
Upgrade your riding and find your flow with our bespoke, step by step skills training courses.
- Core skills for beginners – build your riding on solid foundations
- Core skills for improvers – raise your game from Red to Black
- Flow – energy management and momentum (improvers/intermediate)
- Cornering – speed and control (improvers/intermediate)
- Technical – steep, rough drops, rocks and roots (improvers/intermediate)
- Feel the fear (and do it anyway) – build confidence and banish nerves (all levels)
- Independence day – build the skills to leave the trail centres behind (intermediate/advanced)
- Guide and Ride – Work on skills in the morning, use them on the trails after lunch (all levels)
Mix and match as you please or just tell us what you’re hoping to achieve and we’ll help you make it happen 🙂
- Full fact find – Who are you? Where are you now? Where do you want to be?
- Briefing – you tell us about you and we’ll tell you about us and the session ahead
- Getting your head right – Are you focused? Can you commit? Practice v’s Performance
- Skills drills – big improvements broken into step by step exercises, taken at your pace
- Video analysis – where appropriate (and a copy if required)
- Putting it into practice – let’s ride!
- Future action plan
- Follow up – with summaries and reminders
- Ongoing support/advice – if required
- Free coaching on the web – a month’s free membership or a free course on the Ryan Leech Connection
Most of our sessions are at Coed y Brenin Forest Park or the Gwydir Forest, both in stunning Snowdonia National Park. We are happy to travel to other areas if that would suit better. Please contact us to discuss.
On-line learning available
Talk to us for more details…
Half day (Gwydir Forest or Coed y Brenin)
Price per person: £70.00 (2-4 people)
Price per person: £50.00 (5-8 people)
Full day (Gwydir Forest or Coed y Brenin