Our top 5 big mountain rides in Wales Wales played a pivotal role in the development of mountain biking in the UK, and the principality has remained at the forefront ever since. But there’s so much much more to riding in Wales than trail centres and bike parks: the mountains and valleys are home to…
“South Snowdonia Weekend was amazing!” Lee Grant Weston-Super-Mare
Southern Snowdonia Singletrack Special VIP Weekends
Wales’s finest trail centre, a stunning big mountain ride and one of Snowdonia’s best-kept secrets – based in the country’s best MTB hotel.
•Let us show you the very best of Coed y Brenin, Britain’s first and best trail centre, including many hidden trails
•We’ll also explore some top-notch big mountain singletrack far from the crowds
•And we’ll do the Dyfi – the infamous forest that’s home to the Athertons
•Treat yourself to a VIP Weekend in a superb, all-inclusive MTB-specific chalet
•Enjoy home-cooked breakfasts, tasty packed lunches, mouth-watering coffee and cake and sumptuous 3-course evening meals
•And all the drinks are on us!
• Accommodation – 3 nights B&B in comfortable twin rooms in an exclusive, luxury MTB-specific chalet
• Food – top-notch home-cooked breakfasts, 3-course evening meals, packed lunches and post-ride cake and coffee
• Beer, wine and soft drinks
• Guiding – 3 days guided riding with 2 of the most qualified guides in the land – maximum client to guide ratio 8-1
• Transport – travel to and from the trails in our own private minibus with a dedicated professional driver
Is this weekend for me?
The riding will always be tailored to suit the group where possible but won’t be suitable for complete beginners. You’d want to be comfortable tackling trail centre Reds as a minimum, and happy to have go, or at least walk, more technical stuff.
Fitness-wise, we’ll be looking at biggish days – at least 5-6 hours – with plenty of ups and downs. But it’s not a race and we won’t be leaving anybody behind – up or down. We pride ourselves on helping our guests get the best out of their riding.
If you have any concerns about your ability or fitness, please get in touch