Our top 5 big mountain rides in Wales Wales played a pivotal role in the development of mountain biking in the UK, and the principality has remained at the forefront ever since. But there’s so much much more to riding in Wales than trail centres and bike parks: the mountains and valleys are home to…
“South Snowdonia Weekend was amazing!” Lee Grant Weston-Super-Mare
Southern Snowdonia Singletrack Mountain Bike Weekend
Ride Wales’s finest trail centre, stunning big mountains and one of Snowdonia’s best-kept secrets on this epic Mountain bike adventure
Let us show you the very best of Coed y Brenin, Britain’s first and best trail centre, including the classics and many hidden trails . We’ll also venture out onto some of the best big mountain singletrack in Wales, located far from the crowds before exploring the Dyfi forest, home to the Athertons and the Dyfi bike park.
Treat yourself to a VIP Weekend in a superb, all-inclusive MTB-specific chalet enjoying home-cooked breakfasts, tasty packed lunches, mouth-watering coffee and cake and sumptuous 3-course evening meals and most importantly all the drinks are on us!
01st – 05th June – 4 Day Bank Holiday Special
• Accommodation – 3 nights B&B in comfortable twin rooms in an exclusive, luxury MTB-specific chalet
• Food – top-notch home-cooked breakfasts, 3-course evening meals, packed lunches and post-ride cake and coffee
• Beer, wine and soft drinks
• Guiding – 3 days guided riding with 2 of the most qualified guides in the land – maximum client to guide ratio 8-1
• Transport – travel to and from the trails in our own private minibus with a dedicated professional driver
Is this weekend for me?
The riding will always be tailored to suit the group where possible but won’t be suitable for complete beginners. You’d want to be comfortable tackling trail centre Reds as a minimum, and happy to have go, or at least walk, more technical stuff.
Fitness-wise, we’ll be looking at biggish days – at least 5-6 hours – with plenty of ups and downs. But it’s not a race and we won’t be leaving anybody behind – up or down. We pride ourselves on helping our guests get the best out of their riding.
If you have any concerns about your ability or fitness, please get in touch