“What a fantastic week of mountain biking!” Paul Rogers, Bishops Castle
Wales Coast to Coast
Awesome riding and fully-supported, the ultimate journey across Wales.
There’s something about a journey. Moving through, rather than around. Going somewhere rather than returning to the start. That journey’s even better when it crosses a whole country from ocean to ocean. Join us on a brand new, bucket-list trip from Cardiff to Conwy.
- See the whole of Wales from the south coast to the north coast
- Link the Brecon Beacons, the Elan Valley, the Cambrian Mountains and the lofty peaks of Snowdonia
- Savour some of the best natural trails in the land including the Beacons Gap, Trans Cambrian, Ffordd Ddu, Sarn Helen and the North Wales Path and even find time for a few favourites at Coed y Brenin and the Gwydyr Forest.
- Take in some of the UK’s most spectacular scenery from high mountain passes and spectacular summits
- And savour the mouth-watering descents that follow
Fully supported with luggage transfer, comfortable B&B accommodation and return transport
July 10-17 2021 (Hurry, 1 place left)
August 21-28 (Sorry, trip sold out)
• All accommodation – 7 nights hotel or B&B accommodation
• Lunches and snacks
• Daily luggage transfers so you can ride with a day pack
• Return transport from Conwy to Cardiff
• Guiding – 6 days guided riding with 2 of the most qualified guides in the land – maximum client to guide ratio 8-1
• Celebratory t-shirt
Is this weekend for me?:
This is a big ride with big climbs, big descents and long days. Endurance is the main thing – some days we’ll be in the saddle for 5 or 6 hours and out for maybe 8. But it will never be a race – the secret to success here is a steady pace that can be maintained all week. Technically, you’d want to be happy riding a typical trail centre Red graded trails and prepared to walk sections, both up and down in places. If you have any concerns about your ability or fitness, please get in touch.