“Thank you so much Tom and Steph for a thrilling weekend riding in the Yorkshire Dales – so much fun and so many laughs” Kate Davidson, Swindon
Dales Trails Special weekend
A full-fun weekend riding the best trails in the Yorkshire Dales based in the awesome Dales Bike Centre.
• Magical moorland criss-crossed by a real variety of top-notch trails
• Local knowledge to eek out those trails only the locals know about
• Big climbs, big descents and stacks of singletrack
• Super-comfy bunkhouse accommodation with 24 hour cake access!
(No more dates for 2019. Please email us to register an interest in future trips)
• 2 full day’s guided riding from the door – maximum client to guide ratio of 8-1
• 2 nights B&B in a super-comfy bunkhouse at the awesome Dales Bike Centre in Swaledale
• Packed lunches to eat on the trail
• Bike washes and secure storage
(Everything but evening meals, beer and spares)
Is this weekend for me?:
The riding is always tailored a little to suit the group but definitely won’t be suitable for complete beginners. You’d want to be comfortable tackling typical trail centre Red trails as a minimum, and happy to have go, or at least not mind walking, more technical stuff.
Fitness-wise, we’ll be looking at biggish days – at least 5-6 hours – with plenty of ups and downs. But it’s never a race and we won’t leave anybody behind – up or down.
If you have any concerns about your ability or fitness, please get in touch